▼▼▼English to follow▼▼▼
株式会社グローバルエージェンツが運営する各宿泊施設では、この度の新型コロナウイルス 感染症の感染拡大の動向を注視し、お客様ならびに従業員そして社会の安全確保を考慮した 予防対策の強化として、以下の取り組みを実施しております。
・アルコール除菌スプレーの設置 ・1 日に 2 回の館内換気
また、ご宿泊のお客様に関しましても、チェックイン時に、健康状態に関する調査票への記 入、ホテル到着までの経由地確認、ゲスト検温チェックなどの健康確認をさせていただいてお ります。
今後も、各運営施設については、営業時間短縮など状況に応じた措置を取理、随時更新して おります。最新の情報は、各施設の Instagram よりご確認ください。
We are now, more than ever, focused on this during the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We care for you and hope that you are also keeping safe during these challenging times. As the situation continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum flexibility.
Your Travel Safety
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO, CDC, and the Japanese government) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
• We have increased the frequency that public areas in the hotel are cleaned (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) with hospital-grade disinfectant.
• We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety regulations and recommendations.
• We have increased the amount of antibacterial hand sanitizer available throughout the hotel to ensure that guests and staff can always properly disinfect their hands and belongings.
• Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
Our staff is trained and prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted of any case of Coronavirus at any of our locations.
Your Travel Flexibility
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances, we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
• Government Restrictions. In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees or offer full refunds.
• Flight Cancellations. If your flights were cancelled or suspended by your airline, please provide us the cancellation certificate/proof and we will waive your cancellation fee and offer a full refund. Please contact us directly.
• Existing Reservations. All reservations made before March 11th 2020 – even those described as "non-refundable" – that are scheduled for arrival before April 30th 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
※ Please kindly contact us at the end of April regarding reservations scheduled after April 30, 2020 as the situation is continuously evolving.
※ Those policies only applies to Global Agents’ hotels (not including Social Apartment).
If you need to adjust reservations made via the hotel website, please contact us directly. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.
As we embrace social distancing and staying home as part of an effort to stop the spread of COVID19, we also understand that now is not the time to travel to Japan. We would like to let you know that when things settle down and you are ready to travel again, we will be waiting for you with our doors and hearts open.
We know that you share our love of travel and we hope to welcome you back to one of our locations in Japan in the near future.
Please stay safe and do take care of your families and loved ones,
President & CEO, Global Agents